With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Vice President – Solutions Leader – Technology Services – Sales Support
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HELP GENPACT ACCELERATE ITS GROWTH IN TECHNOLOGY SERVICES TO ITS TARGET CLIENTS IN THE CPG, RETAIL, LIFE SCIENCES & HEALTHCARE VERTICALS. YOUR JOB IS TO SHAPE AND WIN LARGE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES DEALS. YOU WILL WORK VERY CLOSELY WITH OUR FRONT-END TEAMS THAT INCLUDE LEAD CLIENT PARTNERS (LCPS), GLOBAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS (GRMS), AND TRANSFORMATION SERVICES (TS) PARTNERS ASSIGNED TO OUR TARGET ACCOUNTS IN THESE VERTICALS. THE ROLE ENTAILS PRE-SALES, SOLUTIONING, AND CO-LEADING THE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES DEALS WITH LCPS, GRMS, AND TS PARTNERS FROM ORIGINATION TO CLOSURE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN SELLING LARGE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES DEALS, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, AN EXECUTIVE PRESENCE TO FACE OFF WITH CIOS AND THEIR LEADERSHIP, AND A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE CIO’S CHANGING NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS.
- Lead a team of solution architects for tech services to grow the tech services business at >20% CAGR
- Hiring and development of a best of breed team with tech DNA, pre-sales & solutioning skills, and hunger to succeed
- Own end to end solution design for technology services deals
- Provide pre-sales support to the front-end teams to originate new deals
- Participate in and co-lead technology services deals through the deal cycle including responding to RFXs and preparing proactive proposals, orals and presentations, negotiations, and contracting
- As solution architect lead a deal from assignment to closure and work with assigned sales staff to build the winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions, and internal approval processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional deal teams from different service lines and functions to develop compelling and differentiated solutions and proposals
- Bring thought leadership and industry-leading practices to client discussions and developing winning solutions
- Achieve assigned growth targets
- Work closely with the account management and delivery organizations to foster a client-centric culture and cohesive teaming environment
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Genpact’s clients in the technology services space, capable of providing guidance and thought leadership on Digital transformation and latest Technology development facing C-level executives.
- Leverage existing executive-level relationships to enhance Genpact’s brand.
- Work with advisory and analyst firms to cultivate channel/advisory relationships
- Lead the development of long-term relationships with new and existing clients through careful planning, strategizing, and value creation
- Provide voice of the customer & voice of the market to shape Genpact’s offerings.
QUALIFICATIONS WE SEEK IN YOU!
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree
- Experience in leading technology pre-sales and solutions, sales or practice teams
- Proven leadership skills and strategic thinking with a growth mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization and collaborate with practice, sales, delivery and various service lines to drive success for her / his team to achieve business goals
- Experience in solutioning and running technology services deals with emerging technology stacks
- Experience closing technology services deals in the $5M to >$50M range
- Track record of driving >$100M in total contract value on an annual basis
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with sales, consulting, delivery and practice teams to win deals and drive growth
- Experience in one or more of the target industry verticals i.e. CPG, Retail, Life Sciences, Healthcare
- Ability to work independently in a cross cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Global experience/mindset
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to influence C-level clients
- Knowledge of Pricing and alternate commercial models linked to value creation for clients
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.