Become a Java Developer
- No previous coding experience required
- Job ready in only 6 weeks
- 3 years of career development, and employment support
- Take our short digital skills assessment now
Code your way into a new career as a Java Developer!
Join our Java Academy and develop the skills you need to become a professional programmer.
If you are looking to either upskill in your current role or retrain for a future in programming, we can help. The Training Room and Route2work are supporting tech savvy coders into new careers by helping them gain employer led skills in only 6 weeks before matching them to available Java Development roles with exposure to our network of tech employer partners.
Our academy includes the resources and support you need to gain employer led skills and launch your career in Java Development. The course includes focused tuition across Core Java, Java Programming, Java Enterprise and Application Development.
As a Java Developer your role will involve:
- Designing, deploying, and monitoring Java-based applications
- Supporting and contributing to all stages of the development cycle
- Writing testable, scalable, and efficient code
- Check, test, and debug where appropriate new applications and updates
- Remain proficient in new and emerging tech and processes
- Conduct and take part in deep dive code reviews
The need for experience or even a CV is unnecessary as our employer partners hold qualities such as talent, ambition, and ability in much higher regard therefore want to eliminate hiring bias by welcoming applications from candidates regardless of their background or employment history.
What do I need to do?
If you think you have the base-line skills needed to become a Java Developer and the ambition required to become a successful programmer, we want to hear from you.
What are you waiting for?