Are you passionate about IT but lack the certifications you need to pursue it as a career?
Sign up to our Data Analyst Academy and gain the skills you need to become an industry ready professional in only 8 weeks.
Route2work and The Training Room are giving you the opportunity to become a certified Data Analyst via their subsidised 8-week skills academy.
Our mission is to eliminate hiring bias and to identify and train undiscovered talent before matching them to available roles across our panel of lead tech employers. We recognise that the best candidate doesn’t always come ‘job ready’, therefore previous experience or even a CV is not required. We welcome applications from candidates of all skill levels.
Our academy will give you the skill and confidence to collect, process and interpret statistical information to make it useful for a range of business needs. You will learn to scrutinise information using data analysis tools and use the raw data collected to identify trends and make best practise recommendations that improve efficiencies and drive cost savings.
What do we need from you?
Candidates should be ambitious and motivated tech enthusiasts who thrive as part of a team and demonstrate exceptional people skills alongside strong written and verbal communication.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Use data mining to identify and extract information from data sets and discover parallels and patterns
- Organise and transform data into intelligible structures
- Use data to calculate trends throughout the business
- Perform an in depth and statistical review of data
- Visualise data in comprehensible formats, such as diagrams and graphs
- Present a report of your findings to stakeholders and clients
- Use data to streamline business processes and reduce costs
- Monitor data quality and remove corrupted data
What’s the next step?
Simply register and sit the short digital skills assessment and consider your application made. Our employer partners recognise and invest in talent that doesn't always come 'fully-formed'. If you think you have the base-line skills needed, then what are you waiting for?
Take your first step towards a new and exciting career.