We are currently representing a leading 20bn hedge fund, who are building out their Digital Assets Business.
They are looking to add a Trading Operations Analyst to support the firm’s Digital Assets Operations Management Team based in London and Geneva, and the wider global team as required.
- Excellent Academics with degree(s) in STEM or economics subject
- At least 2 years’ experience in finance or digital asset market
- Strong interest in crypto/digital asset classes, preferably with experience of operational aspects and intricacies
- Operations/middle office/trade support experience in TradFi or Crypto
- Experience and understanding of trading systems and trade life-cycle
- Good attitude and proactive, ability to work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to build relationships internally and externally
- Provide core support to the Digital Assets PMs/ Traders
- Ensure transactions and asset transfers are booked in an accurate and timely fashion
- Monitor front office systems and downstream feeds
- Point of contact between PMs and middle office/back office to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Point of contact for external counter-parties for any transactional queries