TPS Software Engineer Needed!! Excellent Pay, Benefits, and PTO!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David Pacheco
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 – $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Aerospace Leader serving the world’s aerospace, defense, and other mission critical industries with proven, innovative technology solutions. We work side-by-side with customers, integrating our array of power, connectivity, lighting, structure, interior, and test technologies to solve complex challenges. For 50+ years, we’ve delivered creative, customer-focused solutions with exceptional responsiveness.
Why join us?
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits package!
- State of the art facility!
- 401K Match!
- Paid Holidays!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and Integrates Test Program Sets (TPS) for use in an ATE environment.
- Develops instrument drivers for use in an ATE environment.
- Supports development and testing of Digital and Analog Hardware.
- Support and maintain existing Factory ATE software.
- Utilizes TestStand C, C++, C#, and LabView to run and troubleshoot Test Program Sets (TPS).
- Create software engineering documentation including Software Development Plans (SDP), flow charts, VDD, etc.
- BSEE or BSCS.
- Five or more years’ experience with Microsoft’s Visual Studio, TestStand, C, C++, C#, and LabView, programming language plus competencies in developing application software in a WINDOWS environment.
- Experience with GPIB, VME/VXI, LXI, and PXI test platforms.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.