At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is 'people first', and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You'll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people's lives. You're encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Management of all Third Party Interface data requirements to enable the external commitments of the Lower Thames Crossing programme to be met in the most efficient and cost-effective manner at all times and in accordance with the highest levels of quality
- Capture and manage Third Party Interface data across all three projects in line with ISO, GEMINI and project standards.
- Creation, analysis and management of spatial data, with ESRI GIS Software such as ArcGIS, to support the management of interfaces on the LTC programme
- Capture, digitize, track and assure data received from a variety of sources
- Design and manage local and enterprise geodatabases
- Develop and maintain data registers
- Liaise with the Main Works Contractors in delivering relevant data requirements
- Produce plans and reports for wider project use
- To deliver parent company programme governance requirements as required
- To consider programme legacy and in all decision making in the same way as cost, risk and time
- To look for ways to encourage innovative thinking around how to improve legacy benefits
- To hold health, safety, security and wellbeing (HSSW) as a key programme value and to participate in the creation, development and implementation of HSSW strategies by the programme leadership team
LTC is committed to promoting an inclusive working environment for all and expects the team to make best use of their skills to create an inclusive culture, free from discrimination or harassment
Qualifications & Experience:
- GIS knowledge and practical experience (e.g. FME, ArcGIS, QGIS, GeoServer)
- Exposure to Land Registry, Ordnance Survey, and other UK wide datasets/sources
- Experience of managing and tracking deliverables in line with a wider programme
- Experience of AutoCAD and data exchange with ESRI products. (Desirable)
- Track record of delivering projects to time, cost quality standards across all stages of project lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working in/adapting the philosophy of a 'One Team' environment within an NEC contract context
- Examples of exercising sound judgement, leading and facilitating decision making on complex issues among multiple parties
- To be able to work across diverse stakeholders
- Educated to degree standard and membership of an appropriate professional body or equivalent work history
- Demonstrable experience of working in a major infrastructure project in a similar industry and/or to working in a matrix and dispersed team
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people's lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth's resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients' most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it's not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
Transform Your World