Capgemini Engineering is looking for Test Rig Software Engineers to join our UK aerospace team.
The role is to support our client’s system testing team in software development for new o
r modified test rig functionality, across multiple rigs with increasing levels of hardware
Due to the nature of the work, our consultants may need to travel and work away from our offices
at client sites for periods of time.
You may be involved in the following:
- Software development for test rig control and integration, including new or modified rig
functionality or changes in performance parameters for new hardware systems.
- Ongoing management, support and troubleshooting of existing rig software functions.
- Working with multiple rig systems with increasing levels of hardware integration, from
software simulation of systems, through hardware in the loop, to full hydraulic and electrical
system integration of aircraft hardware.
- Have a software development or computer science background.
- Experience with working in aerospace, rail, automotive or similar industries.
- Embedded software development experience.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to support client needs.
- Effective oral and written communication as well as influencing and stakeholder management
- Experience of working with control or test systems.
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems or avionics.
- Hardware in the loop (HIL) development and testing
- C, C sharp, tcl languages
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.