TITLE: Technical Support Data Engineer
TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Glen Mills, PA
START DATE: May 2022
We are looking for a Technical Support Data Engineer; this person will be the escalation for all data-related products. You will also work onsite for a week and then remote for seven weeks.
- Handle the testing, develop training material, create Methods of Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures for new products, services, and equipment.
- Provide technical support to support analysts and installation techs, hand all issues based on Service Level Agreements, and monitor all the SLAs.
- Document and review best practices to ensure continuous improvement is happening.
- Treat the client with top-notch care and handle all issues professionally and timely.
- Have a working knowledge of ethernet, SD-WAN, Time Division Multiplexing, BGP, MPLS, VLAN, IS-IS, OSPF, Plain Old Telephone Service, ), Integrated Services Digital Network – Primary Rate Interface, Session Initiation Protocol, Q.931/Q.921, the OSI model Layers 1 through Layer 7 and Signaling System 7.
- Working knowledge of software like Wireshark with the ability toperform packet-captures.
- Associates highly preferred with three years experience in telecommunications or networking specific to configuring or troubleshooting network equipment.
- Certifications Juniper Networks Certified Specialist JNCIS or Cisco CCNA or Comptia highly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.