Technical Solutions Architect
55,000 – 75,000
My client is an award-winning MSP and is market-leading in IT Services and Cloud Solutions. Supporting a variety of sectors, they excel with their technology and are always ahead of the curve with what they offer. They're looking to welcome an innovative and passionate Technical Solutions Architect.
In this exciting role, you will utilize your skills in:
- Pre-Sales and customer engagement
- Microsoft Cloud + Azure
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of clients through the latest cloud technologies
- Supporting Laas, AaaS, Daas
- Building, managing and maintaining demo environments
- Providing technical designs for solutions
- Taking the lead on complex implementations and migrations
- Supporting the sales team with technical guidance
- Providing pre-sales support to clients
- Ensuring both the technology and product strategies are fully in-line with market trends
- This is a customer-facing role. This is a role for an individual with a deep technical skillset across a broad range of cloud technologies.
- The Solution Architect role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture design and delivery, building client relationships, customer engagement and stakeholder management, and comfortable communicating with non-technical areas of the business and customers.
- This role will provide a varied workload ranging from more complex cloud solution implementations & migrations, providing technical documentation (including solution designs and technical procedures) to being customer-facing, detailing the company's products and what adaptations can be made to meet customer needs.
- Architecture design and delivery
- IT Consultation
- Demo environments
- Citrix Cloud
- Azure certifications – Or working towards them (Key!)
- Office 365 certifications (not required)
- Building client relationships and customer engagement
- Knowledgeable and experienced at an architectural level
- Ideally have MSP exposure (not required)
- An MSP (+ cloud consultancy services)
- Amazing Glassdoor ratings (for both company and CEO)
- Award-winning (for – virtualization products, infrastructure provider, growth explosion, business innovation – to name a few)
- Led the Hybrid-Working/Remote revolution – way ahead of 2020
- Fully remote
- Unlimited (!) holiday allowance
- Access to Private GP healthcare
- Quarterly paid for social events
Opportunities to work at an award-winning company like this don't come around often. If you're interested in hearing more or would like to apply – then hit apply now. If you have any questions,
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.