Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for MacOS development – Onsite position. This position is contract role for one of our key clients, A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge.
Roles: Technical Lead & Senior Software Engineer in MacOS development
Cupertino, CA and Austin, TX
Important: Please submit candidates who are strong in MacOS – not just strong with iOS. While screening please ensure profiles have exclusive MacOS experience with strong fundamentals like Object-oriented programming and hands on MacOS, Swift & Objective- C experience in MacOS environment.
- 7+ years of Experience as Development Software Engineer
- 5+ years macOS development experience
- Minimum 2 years experience of using Swift
- Minimum 2 years experience in Objective-C
- Hands on experience in MacOS/Swift/Objective-C development. Good understanding of XCode based profiling and analysis tools, crash analytics etc.
- Experience in developing applications using MacOS/AppKit frameworks.
- Extensive experience in Swift, Objective-C and MVC best practices. Extensive experience in github source control, unit testing.
- Experience in client/server communication.
- Expertise in best practices for RestAPI communication
- Hands on ability to write quality code and ship quality products
- Strong design and analytical skills
- Experience porting code between platforms and/or writing cross platform target code (macOS/iOS/AppleTV/Apple Watch)
- Self-motivated and dedicated with demonstrated ability for problem solving, creative and critical thinking
Please Apply today!!!