Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our key clients, which is the leading financial services-based company in the US. It operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, and provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, index funds, wealth management, cryptocurrency, securities execution and clearance, asset custody, and life insurance.
Job Title: Software Engineer in Test
Duration: 6 Months (Possible Extension)
Location: Westlake, TX 76262 & Durham, NC 27713
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and able to work in a very demanding environment. As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be applying your strong software development and test automation skills to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve clients' solutions. As part of the System Team, you will also be ensuring that software operates end-to-end across the client's Brokerage Platform. This will involve defining and implementing appropriate test automation frameworks and applying standard methodologies to ensure we are building the right product the right way. The role requires excellent technical test automation skills allied with analytical, communication, and collaboration skills. Engineers may work on their own or as part of a small team to implement solutions or support specific testing efforts based on business priorities.
Required Expertise and Skills:
- A Bachelors' or Masters' degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience with designing and building applications while incorporating test automation frameworks.
- Application functional testing experience required (application development experience preferred).
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Strong problem resolution skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment required.
- Develop, design, and implement test automation frameworks and solutions.
- Develop, design, integrate and implement continuous end-to-end workflow testing solutions.
- Communicate & Collaborate effectively in a team environment to implement effective solutions.
- Monitor, manage and maintain ongoing execution of test suites.
- Identify departmental needs and make recommendations in regard to technical direction.
The System Team within the Clients Brokerage Technology organization fulfills a critical role in performing end-to-end workflow testing of the core brokerage platform. The team works across multiple business domains to define and stands up automated solutions that enable workflows to be tested in accordance with defined business criteria. The team is in high demand and the work is varied and provides exposure to many areas of the brokerage platform, with the team focused on the most business-critical processes.
- Test Automation Tools: (any automaton tools – just needs to be senior).
- Web and mobile testing experience.
- API/Rest Services.
- Ability to establish pipeline processes for continuous testing.
- Ability to perform system and business analytics.