Supply Chain & Data Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity, and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working as the supply chain data analyst at ABB Installation Products, you will be a key team member of the procurement & logistics team to enable achieving business targets.
Reporting to the Sourcing Initiatives Manager, you will assist in the reporting of sourcing and procurement KPIs in addition to developing and implementing sourcing analytics to enable efficiency and productivity for the procurement teams.
This position reports to
Global Procurement & Logistics Manager
- ‘ Managing the data and systems related to procurement and sourcing
- ‘ Managing and publishing sourcing KPIs such as deflation, inflation, spend, etc. monthly, for procurement and sourcing teams across all plants & regions
- ‘ Supporting the supply chain controlling role and ensuring all reported savings and impacts follow guidelines and rules published by ABB
- ‘ Analyzing trends and variances in the purchased spend and deflation / inflation
- ‘ Supporting the annual budgeting and target setting process
- ‘ Managing Master Data Management for procurement
- ‘ Developing new tools and analytics that enable sourcing and procurement teams to become more efficient & effective
- ‘ Leading integration / migration of ABB Installation products databases and tools with Electrification Business Area
- ‘ Executing effective and transparent communication internally, externally and between different units and centers to drive cross-collaboration
- ‘ Standardizing processes and implementing routines in line with global directives
- ‘ A bachelor’s degree in technical or business field such as Business Administration, Engineering or Finance
- ‘ 5 years of experience in data analytics; At minimum 2 years supporting sourcing / procurement / purchasing or finance.
- ‘ Proficiency with software applications such as MS-Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- ‘ Knowledge of ERPs, Business Intelligence software and tools
- ‘ Strong data analytics / data mining and project management skills
- ‘ A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- ‘ Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.