Job Title: Staff Software Engineer, Crypto Backend
Location: 100% REMOTE
Salary: $150,000 – $200,000
Benefits: 100% REMOTE, Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Equity, Unlimited PTO
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a Fintech company that helps provide transactions take place overseas. Our organization is looking for a Staff Software Crypto Engineer (Backend) who has 5-8 years experience. This position allows for a lot of autonomy (you will not be micromanaged)! We have a big emphases on company culture, and offering a lot of great benefits as well.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with product and design engineering teams
- Building engineering code solutions
- Collaborating with other engineers from other teams
- Mentoring and leading junior / mid level engineers
- Scoping new features and writing technical specifications
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Years Experience
- React Native
What's In It for You
- $150,000 – $200,000
- 100% REMOTE work environment
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
So, if you are a Staff Software Engineer, Crypto Backend with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Drew Doran
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AD10-1683929L203 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Drew Doran – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.