Sr. Solutions Architect
Excellent opportunity to work remotely as a Sr. Solutions Architect for a a 63 yr old commercial property and casualty insurance company. They are Rated A by A.M. Best, expecting their A+ Rating in the next few years.
This company is strategically focused, heavily investing in their IT Department. You will be a part of a winning team, helping to lay the technical foundation.
Their Architects and Designers are highly tenured, many with 20 years or more, working collaboratively across the organization with Project teams and Product Owners within an Agile framework to design, develop and/or adopt middleware technologies that meet the organization's needs.
Specifically, you will:
*Create solutions that connect components and applications that allow multiple processes to interact across the network, as well as within a variety of current and future planned cloud solutions.
* You will be identifying technolgies that help deliver solutions to serve/support the customer.
* When needed, you would be leading and guiding a team of developers in implementing the solution and performing code/design reviews.
* Competitive salary with annual bonus
* Caring Culture. Team environment that rallies together.
* 19 days PTO w/ 11 paid holidays that carry forward
* 8 hours paid volunteer time
* Group health insurance, including medical, dental and vision
* Disability Insurance
* Paid family leave
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401(k) profit sharing plan (with employer matching) and bonus
*Must reside in one of the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN,TX, VA
Our search consultants are Information Technology ‘industry insiders’ working specifically with companies to meet their IT needs. We specialize in Database, Network, System, & Web Administrators, Hardware & Software Engineers, Designers, Programmers, Technicians, IT Managers, CIOs, as well as many other IT positions.
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, one of the largest talent advisory, recruiting, and staffing organizations in the world. Our 55-year-old, global family is comprised of nearly 400 firms with 1,500 search and advisory professionals across four continents. It takes a network to build a business’. So, let’s start building!
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING ‘APPLY NOW’ ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Email your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please refer to job reference code LC/architect in the subject line.
NO CALLS PLEASE
Sr. Solutions Architect