SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers’ customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Sr Solutions Architect
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Solutions Architect are to work directly with customers and account managers in pre-sales situations and to work effectively across functions with other Presidio employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas.
In this role you will be expected to travel up to 25% within the region (occasional overnight). It will be based in NYC, NJ or FL.
It is expected that the Senior Solutions Architect:
- Provide top-notch technical expertise in their areas of focus supporting multiple Key account teams across the organization.
- Gain the trust of our clients through deep subject matter expertise, undoubted integrity, ability to lead, and constant professionalism.
- Drive services sales in their specific area of focus.
- Tightly align with our services teams PS, MS, NFS, PMO, OSS, etc. The Senior Solutions Architect understands our various services capabilities, takes the time to communicate pre-sales approaches to the services teams, and provides appropriate leadership as projects/SRs are executed.
- Provide industry-best services to our AMs, leading them at times and following them at other times, helping them compete by providing quality pre-sales material (BoMs, SoWs, design commentary, vendor information, diagrams, rough order of magnitude documents, etc.) in a timely fashion.
- Continue to learn SAs continually need to add skills to serve our clients fully and to maintain relevant skills as the IT market transforms.
- Align with our vendor partnerships understanding and helping execute specific vendor programs.
- Provide leadership to our clients as they operate and transform their businesses. This includes proactively bringing up technical solutions to clients and educating them on the benefits of Presidio-Led solutions.
- Sell consultatively listening fully and steadily developing sales conversations to the point where the client is explicitly stating their needs, at which time we can start proposing our solutions. Fill the role as a trusted advisor to our key clients.
- Lead, where appropriate, with our highest value offerings managed services, consulting, etc.
- Understand the full range of Presidio’s capabilities, paying high-level attention to capabilities held by other practices and by national teams.
- Share best practices and industry intelligence with other team members.
- Support other team members as needed. (work overload, specific expertise required, etc.)
- Assist with pipeline tracking.
- Determine and promote the best PS vehicle (FF Sow vs SR) to allow us to succeed in execution with our clients.
- Meet with customers and collect customer requirements.
- Work with account manager/sales team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process.
- Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present them to customers.
- Create customer-facing presentations.
- Articulate strategies in group settings.
- Create a bill of materials & configurations for solutions.
- Build scope of services and professional service pricing.
- Write a statement of work.
- Work Experience with relevant OEM manufacturer and/or work experience with IT Solution providers/VAR/partners.
Operational and/or design skills related to 2 or more of the following:
- The Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) utilizing the following:
- DELL EMC storage systems
- DELL EMC backup solutions
- Pure Storage
- Other storage systems such as NetApp, HPE, Vast Data
- VMWare ESXi, vCenter, NSX
- Dell Servers
- Cisco UCS Servers
- HPE Servers
- Hyperconverged solutions from Nutanix, Cisco Hyperflex, and VMware/Dell VxRail
- Cloud Architectural strategies utilizing any of the following:
- Microsoft / Azure technologies
- Google Cloud Platform
- Automation and Orchestration Strategies
- UI Path
- Vmware VRA/VRO
- Ansible Red Hat
Additional Desired Skills:
- Relevant industry Certifications from EMC, Dell, Pure, AWS, VMWare, or similar vendors
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- 7+ years experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in storage, virtualization, compute, converged, cloud, or related technologies/services.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [email protected].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.