Software Product Shop looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a TS/SCI Clearance!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Caitlin Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 – $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our team of talented individuals has a surprisingly wide range of abilities. We encourage those abilities in a variety of ways. We feel that we are enablers in our hearts. Put simply, at our core, our team helps our clients achieve repeatable, results oriented goals. We have helped further our clients capabilities all over the world. Though we're primarily a software engineering services company, we've aided in the creation of hardware, built full rack server assemblies, aided in security, administration, program management, created multi-million dollar proposals, and much more.
Why join us?
- 100% Covered Health Insurance
- life insurance, short term and long term disability
- 401(k) matching
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Generous PTO, Paid Sick, Vacation, and Holiday
- Relocation Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement & Continued Education programs
- Health savings account
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Identity Protection
Taking a break and keeping in touch can be hard in any climate. When you love what you do and deliver the best, you're in the zone! We have regular team get togethers to keep up with ongoings and we all get to take a moment.
- 2+ years experience with Node.js and TypeScript
- 4+ years experience with microservices or AWS Lambda / API Gateway
- Experience developing applications for mobile devices
- Experience with MongoDB, AWS DocumentDB, or similar databases
- Proficiency in Git or DVCS utilizing services such as GitHub or BitBucket
- Experience establishing coding standards, including secure coding best practices
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology
- Ability to pick up and build upon new concepts quickly
- Self-driven and guided individual with a passion for technology
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.