Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Collaborate in high level design requirements gathering
- Coding for the business requirements for automation as detailed by the scope document
- Ensure architectural guidelines are adhered
- Unit testing for the code
- Peer testing
- Perform root cause analysis and defect fixes
- Perform code reviews and responsible for technical quality of the automation
- Define Low level technical design and development plan for the use case implementation
- Define and make sure team follows coding best practices
- Code the solution design keeping architectural and security best practices
- Ensure technical design and development follows coding standards and best practices
- Escalation point for all technical issues resolution
- Facilitate review and signoff from technical design perspective
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree in software engineering or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with UiPath
- 2+ years of experience with engineering and coding practices
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitHub, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in Agile methodology
- Experience coordinating a small team
- Open to work during US daytime hours – team is in India
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Work from home office location with wired high-speed internet (not satellite)
- Knowledgeable in automation design solutions, APIs, microservices, etc.
- Health care industry experience
- Experience on cloud technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in global project with a positive team spirit and ensure teamwork coordination
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities and self-motivated
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.