Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The health solutions marketplace is hungry for new ideas, innovative products and software that drives elevated performance for the business and the customer. The UnitedHealth Group family of businesses is feeding incredible solutions to that marketplace every day by bringing out the best in our software engineering teams. We serve customers across the health system. Not only do we have more of them every day, we also have more technology, greater data resources and far broader expertise than any competitor anywhere. We're out to change the way our businesses and consumers engage with technology. If you're in, you'll be challenged like never before. It's time to join this history making.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Gathering requirements, solution, and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to the use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around the adoption of Salesforce functionality
- Designing, coding, developing, integrating, and implementing enhancements to the Salesforce system
- Providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers
- Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases, and user manual
- Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with the business and converting them into an opportunity
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Developer II
- Certified Salesforce Application Architect
- A proven technical background, with at least 5+ years of experience in implementation and support of secure, stable, and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions with good exposure to SDLC processes
- Experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference
- Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end-users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- SFDX 1 year experience
- Lighting web components 2+ years
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty-gritty
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.