Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
OMNI Digital Solution Team is looking for a senior software engineer to be a part of our team. Our team provide the support for all media channels including blending with Voice and focusing on building a complete end to end solution to meet our customers’ business requirements. As an Engineer, Resource will be involved in creating digital capabilities, deploying, and managing various digital solutions powered by Genesys, which are frequently low-latency and customized. #DICE
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop new digital capabilities or features and provide a solution design document
- Work with digital architects and teams to create and validate digital capabilities POCs
- Partner with IT and Business teams across various organizations, to exposit needs and digital challenges facing our Operations partners
- Work with Product Owners and BSA to identify and groom business requirements and turning them into technological tasks
- Implementing and managing digital solution deployment, testing, and troubleshooting
- Maintain and enhance our current digital solution offerings and technical documentations
- Coordinate activities and provides assistance across all digital routing and desktop teams as required
- Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims
- Develop and maintain routing applications for supported multimedia channels using Genesys products including Composer, Orchestration Server, Rules Engine, and Universal Routing Server
- Work with various portal teams supporting integration with OMNI digital solution and Chat Widget
- Managing development and support digital customization in Genesys Workspace Web Edition (WWE)
- Involve in development, validation, and supporting chatbot
- Troubleshoot production issues using Splunk and develop bugfixes where needed
- Work with others within and outside your team to share your technical expertise and expand your knowledge
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Genesys Framework, Genesys Engage Digital (E-Services), and Routing development experience (SCXML) in contact center solutions (Voice and/or Multi-channel)
- 2+ years of experience developing SCXML, ECMAScript or Java Script Development
- Experience with Genesys GRAT, GA, GAX, OPM, Pulse, InfoMart
- Experience using and writing queries within Splunk for troubleshooting purposes
- Experience in deployment using Jenkins Automation Process, using GitHub
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, and debugging Genesys Workspace Web Edition (WWE) and customizations
- Experience in developing and debugging Chat Widget
- Extensive knowledge of analyzing Genesys logs, and experienced in troubleshooting
- Solid knowledge and experience on SDLC and Break Fix process
- Knowledge of API design/development/deployment, Web Services Development using REST APIs/JSON
- Knowledgeable with Testing Process and Methodologies
- Ability to architect routing design and development for new solutions that will be implemented for the customer
- Genesys certifications
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Serer
- Experience with working across onsite and remote/offshore team members
- Experience on build automation tools such as Jenkins to support CI / CD approach
- Experience using Splunk for log file analysis
- Experience and/or working knowledge with Chatbot development
- Proficiency in MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and/or Rally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good at presentations and building presentation slides
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking abilities
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.