Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Vivify Health, is providing an eHealth solution based entirely upon a cloud platform. The solution delivers an intuitive user experience, using consumer electronics, allowing patients to easily maintain their own health at home while remaining constantly connected with their providers, family and friends. Vivify Health has partnered with the nation’s leading network operator to provide their RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) SaaS platform.
This position is very hands-on and requires a willingness to work as part of a cohesive team. All team members are expected to keep abreast of the latest industry trends, technologies, and frameworks.
This is a great role for someone who wants to work with cloud-based and mobile applications in the health care space. The applications you will be building will have direct impact on the lives of thousands of health care patients. If you are a self-motived and result oriented person, looking for an exciting fasted paced environment, please send us your resume.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop web applications that are high quality, scalable and reliable
- Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software applications
- Develop RESTful Web API using C#
- Create high performing stored procedures using MS SQL
- Work as part of a Scrum team to develop new product features and services
- Participate in code reviews
- Improve and maintain CI/CD processes
- This job operates in an environment that handles Personal Health Information, Electronic Protected Health Information along with other Personal Identifiable Information and requires strict security and privacy awareness with regards to handling such information
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience programming in C# and the .NET Framework
- 4+ years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful Web Services
- 4+ years of experience with Entity Framework and dependence injected style of coding
- 4+ years of experience using design patterns
- 4+ years of experience working in an Agile Environment
- 4+ years of excellent written and oral communication skills
- 4+ years of working with relational database design
- Experience with Android or iPhone development
- .NET 4.6 or greater (.NET Core)
- MVC 4 or greater
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Windows Server/Internet Information Server (IIS) Administration
- RESTful API / Web Services
- Android/Java a plus
- iPhone/Object C/Swift
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.