REMOTE Sr. Cloud Software Engineer needed for a top tech company in Canada!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 – $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
From device to cloud, we provide leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. We secure your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. Join us to help build best in class products and solutions!
Why join us?
- Grow with a top software company and work remotely!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
* This position is based in Canada but you are able to work remotely; candidates must be based in Canada.
Design and development on AWS cloud platforms using Golang/Node/Python/.NET/C# on Linux.
Creating detailed design specifications, test and performance guidelines.
Research and innovation on the embedded platform to find solutions to challenging technical problems.
DesignDevelopTest Cloud micro services.
Troubleshoot production incidents.
Participation in an Agile Development in SCRUM method.
- 8+ years of experience in cloud software development.
- 3+ years of experience working with public cloud (AWS preferable).
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in latest version of Golang programming on Linux. Understanding of Golang toolchain and hands-on experience of utilizing it.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technology stacks – JavaPythonDjangoTornado, Node.js, in-memory storage stacks like Redis, Memcached, messaging frameworks (like Kafka, NATS).
- Experience in at least one NoSQL database (e.g. Cassandra, HBase etc.)
- Experience in continuous delivery environment using test driven development.
- Sound expertise in Linux scripting, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, SSL, REST.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns, cloud architecture and cloud security.
- Knowledge of ‘Continuous Deployment’ technologies and Infrastructure As Code (using Terraform) is a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.