TigerGraph is the world's fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
We look for experienced Software Engineers to implement and improve the TigerGraph Query Language engine and DB security functionalities. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality query language engine that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Contribute to TigerGraph query language engine
- Design and implement different language features based on customer needs and ISO GQL standard specifications
- Develop optimization components on different layers of a query life cycle
- Enhance GSQL loading language to make integrating data smooth and versatile
- Enhance RBAC and other DB security features
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Experience developing systems in Java/C/C++
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- BS/Master in Computer Science (CS) preferred or Ph.D. in engineering other than CS