We connect brands with great products to consumers on a try before you buy basis, bringing the in-store shopping experience to the comfort of your own home. Order products online with no upfront cost, giving you the ability to try it on, see and feel it in real-life then pay for what you want to keep and return what you don't. This seamless online checkout experience drives massive benefits for shoppers and for our merchant partners alike.
We are looking for a software engineer to help us build the future of this new eCommerce category. We see a future in which the majority of discretionary spending will be tried before it is purchased. In order to turn this vision into a reality, we must drive universal adoption of our experience across an increasingly large set of platforms and channels in the eCommerce world. You will help us in doing this.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Fully Remote
- Great opportunity for growth
- Work for a company with a unique exciting idea in the ecommerce space
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing organized high-quality code that can be easily interpreted, reviewed, and leveraged by other engineers.
- Reviewing code written by other team members and providing feedback based on knowledge and experience as well as existing style guides as agreed upon by the team.
- Contributing to collaborative efforts to design, document, and develop new features
- Mentoring junior and mid-level engineers within the team through the technical problem solving process
What You Need for this Position
5+ Years experience:
- AWS (Lambda/MSK)
- API development
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nate Shuman
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NS6-1669521 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nate Shuman – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.