Job Title: REMOTE Senior Full Stack Engineer
Location: Rancho Bernardo (San Diego), CA – Hybrid Model (in-office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays)
Salary: $110,000 – $150,000 Annual Base Salary
We have been around since 2003 excelling in the EdTech Industry. Our engineering team builds software that reaches hundreds of thousands of students and sparks joy as they learn. The team is quickly growing and on track to expand 40+% over the next year.
We offer a casual work environment, flexible schedule, relocation, full benefits, 401K with match, and yearly bonuses! This role is based in the San Diego HQ in the beautiful Rancho Bernardo area.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with the software engineering team to plan, design, develop, test, review, and optimize, etc. for our complex software system
- Provide technical coaching and documentation to team members
- Take ownership of our large projects
- Work closely with the engineering team to exercise best practices in the SDLC and identify improvements to existing software.
- Work with product stakeholders and act as a leader on development strategy, including analyzing, creating, and improving program specifications.
- Accurately communicate with stakeholders estimates of development timelines, roadblocks, and status updates.
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years of full-stack web development experience
- Relational Databases such as MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL
- Backend experience with Node.js or PHP
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary!
- Guaranteed Bonuses
- Relo Assistance
- Full Benefits
- Traditional and Roth 401K with matching that vests immediately!
- Hybrid model
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2-1667632 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Anthony Kurywchak – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.