Sr. Software Engineer, Core Engine
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 Organizations And The Most Innovative Mid-size And Startup Companies Choose TigerGraph To Accelerate Their Analytics, AI, And Machine Learning
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success team.
The Engineering team at TigerGraph, Inc. has built the world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. We are seeking a Sr. Engineer to add to our world-class core engineering team. The Engineer will help design and deliver the world's fastest distributed graph database and analytics platform. Join this team if you have a passion for building distributed technology platforms and tools to solve the most complex real-life business problems.
- Ensure data consistency and durability with great performance and scalability.
- Ensure service high availability within the cluster and cross regions.
- Lead innovation for core engine components and subsystems.
- Design and develop architectural innovations to connect our cutting-edge technology with other ecosystems.
- Recommend and drive key technology decisions including researching and adopting new technologies and leading the implementation.
- PhD or MS in Computer Science or related major
- 3+ years of experience in distributed database or BS + 5 year of experience
Skills And Knowledge
- Using or Developing experience on distributed/parallel database engine
- Proficient programming experience in C++
- Strong understanding of database concurrency and consistency
- Good understanding in memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency / multithreading
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Passionate and creative team player and independent thinker