Senior Java Developer. Growing Company – Competitive Pay – 401K matching – employee discounts.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brooke Meyer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 – $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Franchising Company home to two, recession-thriving, resale clothing franchises unlike any other, with over 200 retail stores. Our locally-owned stores recycle over 100 million items into their communities each year. We believe in the upcycling impact: shop used first to make the world better, cleaner, and more sustainable.
Why join us?
- $1000 Sign on Bonus!
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Flex Days
- 401k matching (w/Roth 401k option)
- Health insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Discounts at our corporate stores
- A dynamic and rewarding work environment
- Design, engineer, optimize, and maintain data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Improve the quality, reliability, and speed of our software products
- Use GitLab to manage workflow, including reviewing code and merge requests
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams, architect solutions, and plan timelines
- Improve job knowledge by studying the latest engineering tools and techniques
- Thoughtfully assist with the evolution and automation of our CI/CD processes
- Be a mentor by coaching, supporting, engineering other software engineers
- Be a team player, embrace collaboration, actively listen and respect the ideas of others
- 5+ years of professional back-end engineering or computer science degree with 3+ years of experience in back-end engineering
- Strong understanding of object-oriented and scripting languages
- Strong skills in SQL, data modeling, and data manipulation
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience building and managing multiple external API integrations
- Experience operating in a SCRUM and Agile environment
Technical Qualifications (our Technology Stack)You will need to have production experience with some of the following or similar technologies’especially those relating to the back-end:
- Agile Communication: Rocket.Chat, GitLab
- Back-end: Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Testing: Unit testing, TDD (Test Driven Development), Cypress
- Database: Postgresql, MariaDB/MySQL
- Version Control: Git, GitLab
- Dev Tools: VSCode, Docker local environment, Jenkins
- DevOps: SaltStack, Docker Hub, Nagios
- Hosting: Digital Ocean (virtual servers), Hybrid Distributed System
- Front end React experience
- Proficient working on Linux/Unix platforms
- Understanding of .NET 4.6+ engineering
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.