Location: Foster City, CA
Our client – American multinational financial services corporation – Payment processing Network
(NO Corp-2-Corp Candidates)
Pay: $132K-$150K Base Pay
Bonus: 8 -10%
Location: Foster City, CA- 2 days per week onsite (Hybrid)
Benefits: Full medical benefits, 401k- 5% of your base pay for a total of 10% match, Stock purchase program, PTO and more.
* Will Sponsor
* Vaccination: Required
* Will cover all relocation costs, including movers and packers.
- Design, implement and evolve highly scalable and fault-tolerant distributed components using functional programming paradigm
- Contribute to efficient development process pipeline by leveraging best-in-class CI/CD tools
- Develop automation tools and framework for validating highly available, fault tolerant, scalable, low latency, distributed payments transaction processing systems
- Understand and own component security analysis, including code and data flow review using tools such as Checkmarx and Sonarqube.
- Ensure proper metrics instrumentation in software components, to help facilitate real time and remote troubleshooting/performance monitoring
- Collaborate with the multiple teams across Development, Operations & Infrastructure, and Product to analyze and debug issues related to build, deployment, and infrastructure. Support cross-functional teams in integrated test efforts.
- Ensuring proper documentation and internal publishing of design tradeoffs, code best practices and lessons learned.
- Support in triaging and troubleshooting of highly distributed services in the production environment.
- Responsible for the stability and high availability of lower environments.
- Championing & driving application, infrastructure & enterprise security efforts, certificate management etc.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Knowledge of functional programming languages like GoLang, Scala, Erlang, Haskell, Clojure, or the ability to learn them quickly
- Experience with distributed database, distributed computing and high frequency transactions is a big plus
- Working familiarity with the entire software development lifecycle including version control, build process, testing, and code release
- Experience with configuration automation tools (Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Salt)
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience in Splunk, Sysdig, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana etc. is a big plus.
- Experience with operating system internals, file systems, disk/storage and networking protocols
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with financial services or payments processing domain is a big plus
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: NPerez@judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com