UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Youll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Positions in this function are responsible for various activities related to the CSP Facets provider network database which may include any or all of the following: database maintenance, reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses, initiating database improvement
- Develops and maintains standards for CSP Facets database integrity and quality assurance, coordinates corrective activities to clean database and retain users, and manages communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of project task assigned to meet deliverable dates
- Provides subject matter expertise on various claims platforms (i.e. NDB, ppoONE, CSP FACETS and/or CIRRUS)
- Makes presentations to management on project updates
- Ensures projects are completed on time and are in scope
- May manage vendor and service providers to define project scope and performance expectations (ex. Optum)
- Establishing, communicating & evaluating business requirements & timelines associated with special projects, integrations, migrations, new product development that impact functional teams
- Contract analytics & configuration expertise in support of functional teams
- Improve process flows & increase automation through system/tool enhancements related to provider installation inclusive of time studies
- Collaborating with technical resources to implement system solutions inclusive of testing enhancements when required
- Review and approval of system/tool design documents & business requirement documents
- Assisting with the development of strategic business solutions through research, audits and analysis of data and/or business processes
- Ad hoc requests for research & analysis to troubleshoot system issues/discrepancies
- Business systems subject matter expert (SME) for provider installations related to integrations, migrations & new product development (UB and/or CMS1500)
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions
- Performs complex conceptual analysis
- Reviews work performed by others and provided recommendations for improvement
- Assist with forecasting of resource requirements based on time studies and/or task difficulty
- Authorizing exceptions to standard loading while ensuring compliance
- May lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues
Youll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of data analysis and/or audit experience within the healthcare industry
- 3+ years of experience working within cross functional projects and making presentations
- 3+ years of customer response/customer service experience
- Working knowledge of CSP FACETS, specifically NetworX area of CSP Facets
- Ability to conduct proof of concept reviews as they apply to provider contract configuration & reimbursement policy
- Intermediary level of proficiency in tracking, trending and reporting
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Knowledge of IT System Lifecycle and Agile process
- Intermediary+ SQL knowledge
- Intermediary proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- Basic proficiency in MS Visio & Access/Relational Databases
- Knowledge of NDB, ppoONE, CIRRUS
- Soild analytical & conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to develop new team processes and procedures
- Ability to become self-directed
- Ability to lead and mentor others
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $26.15 to $46.63. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, youll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Groups Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.