Sr. Full-Stack Senior Java Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Sr. Full-Stack Senior Java Developer in the Jersey City, NJ Location!
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of development experience in Java Programming with sound database programming knowledge
* Extensive hands-on experience with Angular
* Extensive hands-on experience with Java (Core or Enterprise), with a proven history of hands-on development and delivery, ranging from small incremental changes to larger projects.
* Contribute to the analysis, design, implementation, testing and ongoing development of applications.
* Proactively look to develop, implement, of best practices across the group. The areas of focus should include, but not be limited to quality improvement, code reviews, highest code/architecture standards, code reuse, and reducing toil, technical documentation, and technical design specifications
* Experience of building highly available, scalable distributed systems using Java8/11, Spring MVC, Spring framework – Spring Boot/Spring Cloud/Spring Batch, Git, Maven, Jenkins, and Tomcat, IDE’s such as Eclipse/IntelliJ.
* Exposure to Integration components – SOAP Service, RESTful web service, Micro-services,Swagger, XML/XSD, JSON,
* Experience with RDMS (SQL Server, Oracle), ORM technologies and should know how to design/architect and develop high performance application.
* Good understanding of Integrationtechnologies using AMQ, MQ, Kafka, OSB
* CI/CD pipelines and use of CLI’s for Cloud build and deployment (Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes)
* Experience with Data Modelling using ER-Win, Model Mart or Magic Draw is a plus.
* Monitoring of production activities/process to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communications of problems internal and external clients, technical resources
* Create automated tests for software created and define automated testing best practices within the team
* Establish strong working relationships with team members and across platform consumers
* Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology – Scrums, Test-Driven Development, Aspect Oriented Programing is a plus.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 176059 when responding to this ad.