Exciting employee owned company in Temecula looking for a remote senior .NET Software Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by Holly Leahy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 – $175,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We have been in business for over 25 years and have been growing consistently and responsibly ever since. We pride ourselves in our great work environment, growth opportunities, personal and professional development, and excellent benefits. We are a 100% employee-owned company.
We offer financial consulting for government agencies (cities, school districts, water/fire department, etc.). In addition, we licenses a proprietary software to local government agencies nationwide.
Why join us?
We offer a full line of benefits including the following
Employee Stock Ownership Program – 100% Employee Owned
401k Plan with a generous employer match
Medical and Dental Insurance coverage is paid in full for the employee.
Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays, and Volunteer time
Life insurance, covering the employee in the sum of $100,000, is paid in full
Short- and long-term disability insurance for the employee is paid in full
We offer a comfortable office and relaxed work environment with periodic off-site fun events. We have found our dress code of Business Casual to be an appreciated benefit by all employees.
RESPONSIBILITIES To increase the effectiveness of staff and the quality of our work product by developing and maintaining software tools in collaboration with end users, management, and other staff developers.
- This is a Frontend Developer role with a focus on frontend UX coding in WinForms
- Software development & architecture
– Design and code in C# and other programming languages, for WinForms, WPF, and web development.
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Perform code review to ensure best design and coding practices are being followed. Create unit tests for planning, scripting, and troubleshooting applications
- Software planning & design
- Leadership and Collegiality
MUST HAVE, knowledge of majority of the following
- C#, .NET, and IIS coding and design
- DevExpress UI controls, tools, and frameworks
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Microsoft SQL database design and programmability
- Integrating with APIs via security frameworks (e.g., JWT, OATH2), and utilizing throttling, caching, logging, monetization, and request & response modifications
- Web technologies (HTML, AJAX, etc.)
NICE TO HAVE, experience with
- .NET 6 and gRPC
- Scrum and other Agile processes
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.