Responsible to help design, develop, implement and support highly available development environments. Provide stable environments for applications and repeatable processes through automation of software builds and deployments. Design, deploy and administer Infrastructure as Code. Ensure reduced cost and higher quality through the use of automation.
- Work with development teams to improve efficiency in the software deployment
- Work towards Continuous Integration (CI) models.
- Support Docker or similar deployment tools.
- Automate Development and UAT environments.
- Improve, update and maintain Git process models.
- Improve processes related to the SDLC.
- Improve deployment frequency while minimizing business impact.
- Improve backout processes to reduce costs.
- Improve build and deployment processes through automation (IaC)
- Ensure build and deploy quality across environments.
- Ensure best practices and standards are followed.
- Provide peers support for defined processes.
- Maintain current versions of build and deploy tools.
- Provide documentation and training for supported tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8 years of software development experience
- 4 years system engineering experience
- 4 years in a DevOps Engineering position
- 10 years lending experience, 5 years capital markets/wholesale lending
- Experience in Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, TeamCity, Git, Octopus and related technologies required.
- Experience in Terraform
- Experience defining or working within a branching environment,
- Experience training teams on processes defined.
- Experience with Kanban or Scrum required.
- Experience working in a cloud environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Effective oral and written communication required.
- Self-starter and innovative thinker
MetaBank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.