ALTR Solutions is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Cloud Infrastructure Team! This position is a great opportunity to contribute to the quality, customer experience, and ongoing success of our cybersecurity benefits for the enterprise. Working with ALTR you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals working in a fast-paced environment with high expectations in a collaborative team setting.
This role has a strong understanding of at least 4 of the below technical requirements. They can perform their role duties independently with support or guidance. They can propose ideas and solutions to issue that face the team and company. They can manage the building and deployment of these solutions.
- Design, implement, and guide teams with their CI/CD pipelines.
- Design, implement, and assist teams with development of infrastructure to support their applications.
- Implement and provide guidance for achieving zero-downtime deployments of applications to production.
- Participate in on-call rotation for monitoring and support of teams deployed applications.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Local to central Florida; preferably Brevard County
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab, AWS CodePipeline)
- Containers (AWS ECS / Fargate, Kubernetes)
- Cloud Platforms and Cloud Concepts (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Linux System Administration (RHEL, AMZN Linux)
- Scripting Language (Bash, Python)
- Programing Language (Go, Java, Node.js)
- Source Code Management (Git & Gitlab)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure a Code and Configuration Management (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef)
- Remote work to be considered
We provide a variety of medical insurance plans to pick from as well as Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life insurance and 401K. Paid Time Off is not accrued but simply taken by employees as needed once approved by a manager.
In addition to formal benefits, we have a great culture which you can learn more about here as well as other perks such as lunch on us (when at one of our on-site offices), snacks, drinks, espresso and even a game room!
A no-code, cloud-native platform for understanding data consumption, removing the risks of storing and sharing sensitive information, and getting the most out of your data.