UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Works with analytics and statistical software such as SQL, SAS Enterprise Guide and PC-SAS, and others
- Ability to quickly learn new applications, platforms, or technical skills
- Document, discuss and resolve data and reporting issues within the team
- User Acceptance Testing
- Perform data and process analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues
- Solves complex problems independently
- Acts as a resource for others
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries and production issues
- Document and completes projects and development activities timely and accurately
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of report production and development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Base SAS / SAS Macro, SAS
- 1+ years of experience with Relational Database system knowledge
- User Acceptance Testing experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience gathering business requirements from end users
- Healthcare experience
- SQL, Enterprise Guide and/or LINUX
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Works autonomously
- Solves complex problems independently
- Excellent time / project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Solid verbal / written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within and outside the company; possesses written communication skills enabling independent handling of correspondence and proofreading of complex legal agreements, letters, reports and other documents
- Customer service skills in a professional business environment. Tact, diplomacy and sensitivity to respect confidential information, ability to articulate policy and procedural guidelines and negotiate towards win / win solutions
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to changes, supporting continuous improvement, and perform multiple responsibilities
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.