This Jobot Job is hosted by Madeline Lazarus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We are looking for a Sr. Data Engineer to join us in the effort of building our next generation healthcare products to drive industry standards in a brand new direction!
We are using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
What you will be doing
Lead elegant systems design and develop technologies to effectively ingest and store patient-related data and for data scientists and engineers to access this data with ease.
Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
Collaborate with product managers, data scientists and other engineers.
Intrigued? Please read on.
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
- 10+ years' experience in distributed systems, at least five in applied AI Infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in Java 11, Scala or Python in designing ETL pipelines.
- Experience with AWS technologies (Lambda, EMR, EC2, SQS and RDS etc)
- Hands on experience in tackling massive data sets with Yarn, Spark, Presto, Hive, Impala etc.
- Familiarity with key value stores and NoSQL databases like HBase, Cassandra, Hive etc.
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Familiarity with shell scripting using Bash or Zsh.
- Prior experience in leading and mentoring others.
- Experience with common machine learning libraries and tools scikit-learn, Tensorflow, XGBoost is a plus
- Prior experience in Healthcare AI is Big plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.