UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Do you get excited by tech and really enjoy getting into the weeds? Do you thrive on using data to solve business problems and create great customer experiences? We are looking for someone to join our team who will partner with our product management, development, marketing and finance teams to answer critical questions about engagement, satisfaction, quality, and cost.
We are building a world class large scale messaging platform to enable UHC members to get on with their mobile lives! You will work as part of that team to design and develop analytic solutions and reporting to support our initiatives and roadmap. Your responsibilities will include:
Work closely with our UHG data analysts and product management team to prioritize data analysis needs for messaging.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Developing analytics to understand our messaging platform effectiveness and inform our expansion roadmaps
- Generate insights for our product management, omnichannel leadership and strategy teams to inform the roadmap
- Conduct analyses on operational efficiencies and costs
- Build reporting to understand our customer experience and engagement
- Develop insights into bot performance to prioritize changes and build incredible customer experiences
- Become a trusted advisor in the new and highly visible omnichannel domain.
- ETL data for analysis from SQL, Oracle and other big data environments
- Build relationships and knowledge for best practices on data prep and data understanding
- Prepare and present presentations of data insights to executives
- Consulting with operations on strategy for omnichannel expansion
- Engage with stakeholders related to the execution of projects and products delivered.
What you will need to be successful:
- Knowledge of NLP/text mining is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of chatbot effectiveness is a plus, but not required
- Experience in predictive modeling, data manipulation, reporting, and analysis
- Customer and Experience Focus: Always looking through the lens of the consumer and thinking of how to make their life better.
- Being able to dig in and go all the way down the rabbit hole to identify those unique opportunities.
- Ability to present and hold a dialog with all levels of the organization
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of analytical experience: data analysis, statistical analysis, data manipulation, data extraction and reporting
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, Hive, Spark and/or other data manipulation and statistical tools
- 3+ years of experience data visualization skills, such as Tableau/PowerBI
- Bachelor’s degree
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.