We are a publicly traded, leading industrial technology company with roots in North America and Europe, along with a team of 12k+ employees.
We're on a quest to become the #1 company in our sector and are looking for someone to work with cutting edge tech, solve complex problems and ultimately think holistically about applications, infrastructure / backend architecture, monitoring, reliability and scalability.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be on the platform compute team, helping us build kubernetes clusters and deploy / configure common base platform services (observability, service mesh, security scanning, etc).
- You will also work with the team to assist in automating provisioning and deployment of these clusters.
- Develop and maintain our core cloud services tools and services through a customer-oriented and iterative mindset
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years working experience
- Python or Golang (huge bonus points for Golang)
Bonus Points For
- Infrastructure-as-Code or Configuration-as-Code tools
What's In It for You
- Fully REMOTE
- HUGE room for growth
- Competitive pay + Generous benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, HSA Accounts)
- Stock purchase Plans
- Healthy work/life balance
So, if you are a Cloud Engineer looking for a fully remote role w/ huge career growth – please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby June
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1-1660655 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June – Director of Recruiting – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.