Hybrid On-Site/Work from Home 2-3 days per week
$140,000.00 To 160,000.00 Annually
We are seeking a motivated and cleared (Top Secret/SCI) Cloud Architect with experience in designing, securing and maintaining an enterprise cloud environment across multiple Cloud Service Providers. The candidate will be responsible for working within systems, cybersecurity, and development teams to establish, advise, and monitor how security controls are implemented within a cloud environment.
With a minimal degree of risk, the candidate will help to maintain security guidelines by leveraging risk, design, and operational requirements. The candidate must have experience with security on cloud-native and hybrid systems and experience with multiple cloud service providers. Duties and responsibilities involve architecture review, implementing, and monitoring controls using compliance tools and manual reviews.
- Design and implement cloud-native and hybrid architectures
- Work alongside the cybersecurity teams to produce and maintain security documentation
- Provide high-level briefings to a non-technical audience on architecture and risks
- Evaluate third-party applications and software for security and compliance
- Conduct Market research, best practices, and security engineering concepts
- Apply DISA STIGS and NIST and other compliance standards
TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance REQUIRED
5+ years' experience in the Cloud Technology field to include:
- Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
- Enterprise-grade networking technology
- Implementing IAM, AD, SAML, Multi-Factor Authentication
- SDN, VPCs, Transit Gateways, and Cloud APIs integration
- VMWare Hypervisor, Containerization and MicroServices technologies
- IaC using tooling such as CloudFormation and Terraform
- Scripting using languages such as Python
- Cloud Architect Certifications, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Preferred
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions at Zivaro, due to security clearance and government/federal contracts held by Zivaro.
ZIVARO fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.