Within3s virtual engagement platform helps the top life science and pharmaceutical companies in the world to engage more efficiently with physicians and patients. Drugs get to market faster. Patients can be heard. Busy physicians can spend more time with patients, and less time traveling to meetings. Were proud to help our clients eliminate communication roadblocks and focus on critical tasks.
We use modern micro-services, big data, and a multitude of tools to build enterprise-grade applications, which leverage a robust data analytics platform and world-class AI & Machine Learning models. If youre interested in tackling challenging problems with agility and grit, and helping to build unique solutions that improve peoples health and lives, come join us!
We work hard to create a dynamic and collaborative culture where innovation is encouraged. Even as a globally distributed organization, we strive to create and maintain connections that not only make work fun but make our work better from the product we create to the client service we provide on every single implementation.
Our engineering team is searching for an experienced Backend Senior Software Engineer to build backend services, design and implement APIs, and update data schemas and models. This role works as part of a cross-functional agile team to help build new features and improve existing ones. Our tech stack and tools include Node, Typescript, Couchbase, Postgresql, Redis, Heroku, AWS, CircleCi, and more. Technical skills are important, but so are attitude and the ability to work well with others.
- Advanced programming experience in Node.js and TypeScript.
- Strong experience with GraphQL preferred.
- 4+ years of experience building backend services in a microservices architecture.
- Strong experience with building and optimizing OOP models using SQL (preferably Postgresql) and NoSQL databases (preferably Couchbase and Redis).
- Strong experience with queues and asynchronous messaging buses.
- Experience in deploying web applications and services in AWS, GCP, Azure, or Heroku
- Strong skills with Bash, Linux, and containers using Docker.
- Experience with Jest, Ava, or similar test frameworks.
- Experience with internal tooling for CI/CD pipelines.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working with big data and multiple data centers
- Built distributed infrastructure to support a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
- 100% Remote
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A work/life balance beyond compare. And we mean it!
Within3 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at Within3 regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.