Solutions Architect wanted. FTSE100. Financial Services. £85k + bonus (10% – 45%) + 15% pension contr + Life Insurance / Private Healthcare + Share options + many other bens
We're looking for a Solution Architect (Remote with occasional travel into London or Hove) for a global financial services client (sitting with their Group Function i.e HR, Finance, Risk, Marketing etc) who are growing out their architecture function. They are also going through an application modernisation and upgrade.
If so, I've provided more details below:
Package: Up to £85k base + bonus (10% – 45%) + 15% pension contr + Life Insurance / Private Healthcare + Share options + many other bens
Location: Remote + occasional travel to London or Hove
Summary: To define solution architectures for end to end technology solutions across the GFIT project portfolio. Ensure alignment to GFIT technology strategy, roadmap, enterprise architecture, policies and standards.
– Design and architectural patterns.
– IT governance & industry standards
– SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, API, open data, micro services, event driven IT
– Cloud deployed solutions (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS)
– Working closely with development teams to realise the solution
– Working closely with infrastructure teams to realise solution
– Experience of waterfall and agile delivery paradigms
– Ability to develop and project a positive image of the IT function and company through interpersonal, written and verbal communications to a wide range of audiences
Nice to have
– Broad technology experience in finance sector
– Strong experience in at least 3 disciplines – business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multi-tier environment
If interested, please get in touch