Solutions Architect – Permanent – £90,000 – £100,000 + Benefits
Had enough of picking up where someone left off?
Always wanted to define the technology stack and future of the architecture?
Do you want to be a trusted specialist and allowed to use your knowledge?
My client, a well-known Fraud Technology company, are looking for a hands-on Solution Architect with ‘Greenfield environment’ project experience and a strong background in designing, developing & operating ‘scale up’ systems to design and implement my clients’ core platform & services.
Throughout the role, you will have the chance to work closely with the delivery team to ensure architecture is implemented to the highest level and you will need to be well versed in microservices, cloud native approaches and Kubernetes or like powered containerized systems. You will also work with the Development Team to provide technical advice in implementing well designed systems.
Key responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:
- Architecting & developing next-gen platforms
- Building out innovative technical enablers
- Work closely with the Delivery team to ensure architecture implementation
- Data & AI Driven across all products
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Greenfield environment experience
- Strong Microservices background
- Strong background in working in a data heavy environment
- Strong experience of AWS/Azure database technologies
- Demonstrable experience with Kubernetes or like powered containerized systems
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on and successful Solutions Architect with a background in Greenfield and scale up environments, microservices and Kubernetes.
This is a Fully Remote permanent role, paying a salary of £80,000 – £100,000 + Benefits