A well known Public Sector Client based in Sheffield is looking to take on a Solutions Architect to join their Information Services department. This is a minimum 3 month contract with the potential for further extension.
As a Solutions Architect, you will manage, plan, and design a solution architecture to support both front and back-office usage of the Oracle Applications E-Business Suite databases across the organisation in order to meet business requirements from all internal/external stakeholders. Furthermore you will be documenting all business and technical constraints to address identified business gaps
This role will also give you the opportunity to manage all functional components of Oracle EBS R12.x, to integrating software and hardware and be responsible for the analysis, design, creation and delivery of the following strategies:
- Solution Architecture (liaising with Apps DBA)
- Integration Architecture (liaising with Apps DBA and Technical Developers)
- Reporting and Information Architecture (liaising with Apps DBA)
- Operational Testing Plans
- Performance Testing Plans
- Platform and Network Architecture
- System Capacity Planning
You will knowledge and experience in the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Oracle E-Busines Suite 12.x architecture and file system
- Knowledge of a heavily customised EBS 12.1.3 footprint.
- Experience with key Oracle Suites, such as Financials, HCM and Procurement
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle ERP systems and integration
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Apply now if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity