SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers’ customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
The Role: Solution Architect
As a Sr Solutions Architect you will be able to present and explain various network infrastructure technologies (LAN/WAN, Data Center Switching, Security, SD-WAN) to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of ENTERPRISE class solutions from partners such as Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, VMware, AWS and other network infrastructure and cloud manufacturers. Successful candidates will have a solid grasp of network design principles based on industry best practices.
In this role you will be expected to travel up to 25% in MD & VA. It will be based in Fulton, MD; Reston or Richmond, VA.
- Develop high-level technical solutions and present to customers (Hardware, Software, Licensing, Professional Services)
- Collect business and technical requirements
- Complete end-to-end, full lifecycle network designs
- Drive whiteboard conversations
- Craft customer facing presentations
- Delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Generate hardware configurations (BoM)
- Write statements of work (SoW) and develop Professional Service pricing utilizing Presidio tools.
- Ability to self-pace and self-set direction in a team environment to drive business
- Work with Account Executive/Extended Sales Teams to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process
- Maintain and develop technical and technology specific skill sets and certifications
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of one or more of the following:
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco, Arista, HP)
- Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, F5, Netscaler)
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration.
- IDS/IPS solutions (Cisco, Tipping Point, etc. are helpful)
- Authentication solutions including Cisco ACS and RSA
- SDN solutions such as Cisco ACI and VMware NSX
- SDWAN solutions such as Cisco Viptela, Citrix Netscaler, VMware Velocloud, etc.
- Cisco Wireless
- Palo Alto NGFW
A successful Solutions Architect will be able to demonstrate technical and design expertise based on past/present experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or integration. Experience working as a consultant or network architect is desirable.
- Cisco and standards based network design principals
- IP Routing, Router & Switch sizing
- Advanced Network Design & Architecture
- Branch Site Design
Additional Desired Skills::
- One or more of the following certifications: CCNA/CCDA/CCNP and other non-Cisco certifications
- Experience with office productivity software and diagramming software such as MS Visio or Lucidchart
- Experience in a Value Added Reseller (VAR) environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 3+ years of experience, which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in enterprise class network and security solutions.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [email protected].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.