SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers’ customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Solutions Architect
As a Solutions Architect with our Managed Services Presales Team, you will provide architectural support for Managed Services opportunities aligning with the current Service Catalog.
This position does not require any travel. You can be based in any US location with preference towards candidates in the Central or Eastern Time Zones.
- Act as visionary & strategist for solution product area leading to new solutions and delivery
- Maintain focus on market landscape for solution direction, vendors, and methodologies
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into Managed Services documentation and Statements of Work
- Serve as a product Subject Matter Expert to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Manages sales and marketing activities for the service offering
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships within the product verticals for the supported product sets
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Experience with one Network Management, Security, Collaboration, Contact Center and/or Data Center technologies
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills with a strong service orientation focus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Operative active learning skills to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Strong time management to effectively and efficiently manage one’s own time.
- The ability to effectively instruct others on how to complete a task or activity.
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision making skills.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Managed services experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 3+ years of presales experience.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [email protected].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.