Role: Solution Architect- GCP
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Do you have a passion for emerging technologies?
Are you looking to lead teams and positively influence stakeholders?
We have the perfect role for you- Solution Architect-GCP.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation and thought leadership.
· Lead and influence some of the brightest global minds in the industry.
· Deliver high-quality outcomes for the business.
· Be exposed to the future of AWS Cloud technology.
We are looking for a Solution Architect who will work with engineering leads to bring documentation into line with the client’s best practice.
· Review the solutions architecture and technical documentation for all applications owned by the lab.
· Take ownership of the GCT Lab solutions design forum – driving best practice in the design of technology changes.
· Produce a roadmap for the GCT Lab owned systems architecture as we progress towards our target strategy.
· Identify barriers to delivery, development of plans to mitigate delays understand the impact of alternate solutions.
· Explore and analyse datasets with various tools.
· Experience in Finance.
· Treasury or Finance domain architect.
· GCT knowledge.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· BFSI experience.
Good to have:
· Treasury experience is additional advantage
· Preferably GCP or any other cloud certification and working experience is additional advantage.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now.