Solutions Architect – Defence
£70,000 – £80,000 per annum – Permanent – Remote
The role will involve creating winning technical solutions to the needs of potential new customers. It will involve close working with Account, Business Development, Product, Bid, Procurement, Project and Service functions, and also close working relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Create and cost solutions in response to specific customer requirements
- Describe the solution details and compliances within the required tender format
- Present the solution to customers
- Develop generic solutions to industry needs and requirements, including the identification and integration of innovative products and services from new/existing technology partners.
- Provide consultancy advice to customers as part of Pre-Sales engagement or in accordance with the agreed scope of work and timescales
- Excellent track record of successful delivery of complex projects within the Defence and Public sector.
- Broad technical knowledge of products/solutions for these sectors, specifically: LAN, WiFi, WAN and Security.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Strong and proven ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the business.
- Proven experience of managing complexity and change.
- Realising all the needs of the customer properly and being able to provide them with appropriate and precise solutions.
- Multi-tasking and time management.
- Working Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
The client is committed to ensuring that we offer industry-leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family-friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- Occupational health support
- Rewards Scheme
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.