Solutions Architect – CRM
Fast Growing ERP/CRM Consultancy
Professional Development & Exciting Projects
Package: 80,000 – 100,000 + DOE
Office: Birmingham- Hybrid but open to negotiatio?
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing ERP/CRM consultancy?
- Do you have knowledge of Dynamics 365/Business Central?
This client we are working with is a growing Microsoft Partner focusing on both CRM/Business Central implementations and optimisations. They are in an exciting period of growth, and this makes it a great time to join the business.
As a Solutions Architect you liaise with Account Managers to interpret client strategic and understand business objectives and advise on the technology architecture require to support the implementation of all objectives. You will act as a senior developer for some escalated project work ensuring that technical implementation meets customer requirements to achieve their strategic and project objectives.
Solutions Architect – CRM – Job Accountabilities
- Produce informative and detailed specifications and quotes for project related work and business central upgrades
- Effectively implement technical proof of concepts or solutions
- Undertake effective data base management and business analysis to comprehend customer requirements
- Provide expert pre-sales support by providing account managers with technical insight to draft appropriate quotations
- Complete effective stakeholder management ensuring that communication is effective and informative to a variety of different stakeholder, managing expectations where appropriate
- Complete high-level development tasks and change requests, acting as a point of escalation as required
- Effectively work with Company departments providing effective handovers, to ensure an excellent customer journey in line with Company Service Level Agreements and Quality Standards
- Act as a point of contact for customer enquiries via email, telephone and attending site visits UK wide as required
Solutions Architect – CRM – Experience Needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience working in a Microsoft partner environment
- Knowledge of Third Party addons such as JET reports, Zetadocs, MobileNAV, Continia Document Capture, Azure Development and Microsoft Power Platform
- Proven experience in development
- Relevant degree desirable
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with excellent time management skills