Solutions Architect – Cloud, Azure, SaaS, AWS, Infrastructure – £80-90,000 & Benefits – REMOTE ROLE
Leading supplier of software solutions to the public sector seek a Solutions Architect todevelop a systems/solutions strategy/roadmap and ensure their design and implementation are scalable, highly secure and highly available.
You will be supporting their transition from conventional on premise IT delivery models to Cloud and Supplier led IT models.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Architecture Certification desirable (especially cloud)
- 5 years experience of Technical Solutions Architect Experience of outsourced IT Services and Infrastructures.
- Outstanding knowledge of Cloud Platforms IaaS, SaaS, M365 etc. (Azure, AWS)
- Extensive experience designing, reviewing, implementing and documenting solutions for systems that are scalable, highly secure and highly available.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Understand technical governance and risk to deliver the assurance of solutions
This is an urgent role offering prompt feedback, a background gained within public sector infrastructures (education, government etc) would be of great benefit.