TEKsystems are currently engaged with a large financial services company to source a Infrastructure architect to be responsible for providing infrastructure scoping and design services to technology Delivery departments, helping delivery (product) teams and architects make informed strategic adoption decisions for infrastructure solutions and cloud services that are aligned to Infrastructure strategy.
Skills and experience
• Technology infrastructure knowledge and experience with broad range of foundational services – compute, network, storage, database, directory service, API GW, virtualization (VM and container/K8S ), Linux and Windows
• Able to complete high level and low level infrastructure architectures and designs
• Experience on cloud solutions (internal, public and hybrid) with major cloud platforms and service providers – AWS, Azure, GCP,
• Exposure to principals and solutions for defining “Infrastructure as Code” – i.e. Configuration management practices as found in products such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc., programming experience with Python, Java is a plus
• Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring/logging, performance and capacity management, automation and the application delivery toolchain ( CI/CD) an advantage
• Experience working in a highly regulated financial environment is preferred, with particular exposure to ISO27001 industry standards
• Working knowledge and experience with agile way of working, DevSecOps operation practice and ITIL service management model
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 799.00 – 799.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.