We are looking for collaborative, self-motivated Solution Architects with a passion for delivering coherent solutions that help organisations achieve their goals.
Youll draw on your broad technical knowledge, business acumen and leadership skills, taking end-to-end ownership of solutions that drive tangible business outcomes.
Youll be at home engaging individually or as part of a wider team, and able to quickly establish yourself as a trusted advisor. Youll work with senior client stakeholders, technical delivery teams and partners to shape solutions, defining and communicating coherent architecture blueprints that meet the functional and operational requirements of the organisation.
Youll collaborate closely with delivery teams to guide solution implementation and liaise with other members of the architecture community to ensure alignment with wider strategy, technology and security standards, and architecture governance.
You'll suit this role if you:
- have broad experience of shaping, defining, and documenting large-scale solution architectures in a complex, global organisation
- have exposure to a diverse range of technologies, platforms, and processing environments
- can get up to speed with new technologies and environments quickly
- keep up to date with new and emerging technology trends and their practical application to new and evolving business and operating models
- are a team player with experience of working with distributed/global teams
- can partner with senior business stakeholders, influencing decisions and educating in the art of the possible
- possess excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate and present complex information concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels.
- have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, prepared to challenge conventional thinking
- assess solution options through multiple lenses and build consensus by making compelling arguments
- can influence, drive change and rally others behind an agenda
- are a technical leader, with a passion for delivering business outcomes through technology.
- have a collaborative, consultative, open-minded approach
- are familiar with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF, FEAF)
Based upon individual skill / experience level, and where this aligns against our competency framework:
- Senior consultant: 70,000 – 85,000
- Lead consultant: 86,000 – 99,000
Opencast is an ambitious, successful, and growing technology consultancy. We pride ourselves in the qualities of our people. We're inclusive, creative, and collaborative dont just take our word for it, look us up on Glassdoor!
It's an exciting time to join us on our journey as we grow and expand our services to help our clients tackle bigger, more complex challenges. We plan to treble the size of our team by 2025 but were determined not to lose our unique culture.
You'll enjoy life at Opencast if you:
- you want to join an ambitious, growing consultancy
- you believe in inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration
- are brave enough to ask the right questions and do the right thing
- work flexibly and don't like stiff hierarchy
Want to find out more?
Visit our website to find out more about us, our work and the benefits of joining us.
If youd like to talk directly about this role with the people leading our services, visit the Contact section of the website. Were keen to chat!