Solutions Architect – London – 80,000 – 100,000 – Hybrid – Perm role
We are working with one of the UK's Leading Media companies to look for a Solutions Architect. It is a hybrid role where you will be working in the London office. You will be responsible for progressing the technical infrastructure, platform architecture and a strong emphasis on supporting the evolution of the company's platform under the guidance of the Head of Marketing & Viewer Experiences, technology, and Chief Architect.
- Assist multiple application development teams, both internal and external
- Providing timely architectural support to projects in a pragmatic but purposeful way
- The role holder must be willing to get involved with tech leads, developers, testers, and business analysts at a detailed level when the situation requires it
- You will manage the design and architecture of the extensive application estate and the demand placed on your team
- You have broad architectural experience based on practical experience gained working in a systems development environment, ideally working on high-profile, large-scale applications from feasibility to implementation.
- Expert experience in the design and implementation of a diverse range of technology solutions:
- Service-Oriented and Domain based Architectures
- Development technologies including Java, NET, HTML
- Ability to present technical solution design options and justification to all levels of the organisation
For more information apply now.