Are you a Solutions Architect with a proven track record of data and application architecture? Seeking a new and rewarding challenge with a business going through rapid growth that will allow you to drive change? If so, read on.
My client is a national solutions provider. They are seeking a Solutions Architect with knowledge of data and application Architecture to join their Exeter based team.
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for architecting and designing solutions that meet business critical needs.
You will be tasked with driving architectural direction and monitoring emerging technologies in order to recommend and implement key changes across the business.
You will use your knowledge of data and application architecture, design and technology to maintain agility across the IT estate.
As a Solutions Architect, you will have:
- Extensive experience as a Solutions Architect
- A proven ability to architect and deliver solutions to meet business needs
- Experience of architecture, across business, data and application domain
- Experience working in a Microsoft development environment, both on-premise and cloud
- Agile experience
- A proven track record of dealing with stakeholders
As a Solutions Architect you must have strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail. An interest in technology and driving change is also key.